Monday, June 26, 2006

Monday





Today we woke up and went to Liberty Park to play with Einar's friends and see some other moms. Liberty Park is one of the new parks in the Talega development in San Clemente and is known for a bit of shade over the play structures and for the marvelous sand that it has. Every time we go there I take off my shoes and just play in the sand.

Then we went to the grocery and the hot tub store for some more hot tub supplies. Karin is coming down this week with the girls and she and I are looking forward to some evening soaks after the kids are in bed so I'm starting with some fresh water in the hot tub. Einar got a blue balloon from the clerk at Farm to Market which kept him excited all of the way home until he started chewing on it and I had to take it away from my teething beastie.

We just finished a yummy lunch of Swedish meatballs (Turkey ones from the July Issue of Cooking Light!), Noodles, and frozen peas. Now Einar is napping and I'm thinking of going downstairs where it is cooler and where I might catch some shut-eye too.

The picture of me is of my new sunglasses that Jared thinks makes me look like an Anime superhero. I'm still trying to figure out all of my super powers.