Sunday, July 13, 2008

High Altitude Wilderness Adventure

Daddy and I went on a high altitude adventure. We had went to a wilderness area above Palm Springs. Our camp site was really high up! Mom took our pictures before we left, but I was so excited, I couldn't stand still. Daddy carried all the stuff, which is good, because the pack was too heavy for me.
I got to walk on fallen trees.
This is me crossing a creek.
There was plenty of time to climb on rocks, too.
I helped Daddy put together the tent and set up camp.
We stayed over night and there was plenty of hot chocolate to drink in the morning. This is us on the way out. It was a good time playing in the dirt and climbing on the stuff. The walking around wasn't that great. I did see some birds, squirrels and lizards. Now we're back home with Mommy and Soren.