Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Blog Time has never been so hard to find!


I did it! I actually am sitting at the computer without a baby slung on my chest and a 3-year old asking to check out the pictures on the screen. I've even downloaded some pictures from the last two weeks and can now fill you all in on our activities. They descriptions won't be too detailed, but at least you will know that we haven't gone into the witness protection program without a trace.

I've included a great variety of photos tonight from Einar making Aebleskiver with Farmor for Mothers' Day to riding in a teacup at Disneyland with Jennifer Knipp on Monday of this week. For the most part we've been hanging out pretty close to the house with the biggest excitement being the airport runs to shuttle folks back and forth and going to the grocery store to stock up on provisions. I even made it to Costco yesterday with Soren while Einar stayed home with Jennifer and colored. We've also been swimming and were visited by my Auntie Arlene, her friend Janice and my cousin Tami on Sunday afternoon. Einar has been practicing his scissor skills on paper and is now being forced to spend some more time on his listening skills. Soren is growing fast and is determined not to let me nap in the afternoon (he's being helped along by his big brother) since he won't sleep anywhere but in the sling during the day. I'm getting tired just writing about all of this! We're doing well and counting the days till Jared returns--Twelve!