Friday, October 14, 2005

Meeting other Moms and babies in Mission Viejo


This morning Einar and I met up with about 30 other moms and their respective babies at a weekly group hosted by the South Orange County Family Resources Center. It's up in Mission Viejo, just about 8 miles north and it is in the same shopping center as our favorite Carne Asade Burrito place and Starbucks. The babies range in age from newborns to 10 months. At 10 months you can go to the 10-18 month old group. It was a bit hectic with all of those people, but we did get to meet a few others and are going to go on a walk around Lake Mission Viejo next week. I guess Lake Mission Viejo is about the size of Greenlake from what I could gather. Maybe I'll find a good rollerblading place too! It was a bit of excitement for the little guy so afterwards we came straight home and he went to bed. He's still asleep and I'm going to come up with a grocery list so that we can walk down to the pharmacy and grocery to finish off our errands. Tonight I think I'll make fondue for Jared. It's his last day of work for a couple of weeks!

No comments: