Sunday, October 09, 2005





We went to the pool this evening and had a "whale" of a time splashing around. The pool up above us seemed warmer than the other one and we met a couple of our neighbors too. They were taking a break from the Angels baseball game. Jared is practicing putting Einar to bed as I write this tonight. The two of them just came upstairs and visited me again and the little guy was full of smiles. He's been eating like a champ the last few days. I'm going to employ feeding tactics using something larger than babyfood jar sized servings soon since he's been downing 10-12 oz in a 3 hour window on some days! His favorites are yogurt and a mix of sweet potatoes and guava that went down real well the other day. Well, I'm certainly ready for some shut-eye tonight. Good night all! ---Karla

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Checking to see if this comment thing is working properly.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm glad to see Einar can fit in his whatle. It's good ato 25 pounds. Can't see his face, the picture on my computer is too small.

Farmor

Anonymous said...

It's great to follow your adventures Einar, Karla and Jared. Good work Karla!

Hugs from Seattle,
Auntie Jess