Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Jared Is Home!



Jared came home from Okinawa today! That's a picture of the three of us at the pick-up site. I guess it took him around 28 hours to get home with both the flying and the waiting around and bus travel. Einar recognized him and was giving him big smiles even though the little guy is sick (more on that in the next paragraph). It was so great to see him and be able to take him home with us. I made some pizza when we got home and then after the dishes were done I had to tuck in both of the guys around 7:30.

Einar has the 24 hour intestinal clean-out bug that he got from me. I had it on Saturday night and he came down with it yesterday around lunch time. Vomit and diahhrea but no aches and pains. It seems to go away in a day, but Einar threw up right before dinner again, so we are having another upstairs sleepover so that I can hear him and so we won't be around the carpeting downstairs. It worked pretty well last night. It's so quiet around here that I might just go to bed as well so I can play with the boys in the morning.