Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Thanks to People Magazine....


The nap skipper has been tamed! Yesterday he refused to nap, which was extremely annoying to me. This afternoon was turning out to be a similar situation. I had read his stories and sung his songs and when I came back a bit later, he'd thrown out all of the blankets, pillow, and burpy and he was jumping around in his crib and vocalizing joyfully. He looked really happy, but the dark circles under his eyes gave him away. So, I gave him back his bedding and burpy and told him that I would read him another story. Then I got the People magazine that I just got in a stack from a friend who has a subscription and read Einar the article on Patrick Dempsey and his twin boys. By the time I got to the middle of the second page, he was out! Thanks People!