Friday, September 14, 2007

Check out the new Cheesy Camera Smile




Einar's Scary New Smile!












Here is Einar posing with his potato head creations. He said that they were "scary," but I think that that smile of his is the scary thing! Whenever the camera comes out, this is the look that I get from him now

















Before Jared left for this current two weeks out on ship, he and Einar got to enjoy some snuggle/snooze time on the couch. Jared was really tired from being woken up all night by calls from base and Einar I think had just woken up from his nap. They might have been watching a bit of tv at the time too.







A dream come true for a boy who loves to play with his bulldozers! Einar gets to drive Scoop with Bob The Builder hanging on for the ride.

Chuck E. Cheese is now a household name in the Ogle Family. A few weeks ago we went to a friend's 3rd birthday at Chuck E. Cheese. I remember the place as a kid, but I think my brother and I were almost too big for the place when they arrived in our town. They had a ball Room that Tor and I were too big to play in. I do recall playing lots of skee (?) ball, however. It was also really dark with lots of animatronic shows in my memories. Our recent experience have been different. The Laguna Niguel Chuck E. Cheese isn't dark, doesn't have a ball room, only one animatronic Mouse, and the pizza's not bad. Einar spent all of his "money" riding the green trolley that first night. Unfortunately I forgot to bring the camera to that party. However, we got to go again the following week for a MOMS club outing. During that visit he branched out to enjoy the Bob The Builder and scoop ride, the fire engine, the carousel, the skee ball, and some other games as well. Not much pizza gets eaten in all of the excitement of it all, but we had a good time. With the tickets that were "earned" from the first night, Jared got Einar his first pair of fake Teeth. Today at breakfast when I asked Einar what he wanted to do, he said "Chuck E. Cheese!"

A visit from the Mouse himself while on the carousel