Sunday, November 06, 2005

Weekend with Dad and Mom











I woke up on Saturday morning with the urge to weigh myself. So while Mom wasn't looking, I sneaked into the bathroom and got the scale out. Now that I can sit without any help all I need help with on the scale is reading the numbers. Mom said that I weigh just over 20 pounds still.

Then I tried to crawl into bed with Dad and he read me a story. And mom wonders why I don't want to go to sleep in my crib easily these days. Who would if you got stories with my dad?

After lunch we walked to Pines Park which is down the hill from us and overlooks the ocean. We had our first family portrait taken there and we also took some of our own. Then it was off to tour the rest of the park, especially the playground. On the way home we went to another park nearby called Sunset Park. I looked for trolls under the bridge like they have in Seattle. Living in San Clemente must be similar to living in the Carribbean 'cause we found this car near Sunset Park that was very far from home.

We also got my mom's car back on Friday after a month and a half. It's great to ride around in the Mazda 5 again!

p.s. from Karla, I just looked at what I posted and I messed up the pictures. I didn't think I'd gotten so many reading ones. I'll try and fix it tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We've had lots of rain on Saturday, beautiful on Sunday. Even got outside and racked some leaves and cut the grass. Sam is growing and has met her baby weight