Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Active Einar








If you haven't guessed by now, Einar likes movement. One of his favorite activities is now spinning. Jared puts him in the desk chair and spins him and they both just laugh and have a grand old time. We think that he will be someone who enjoys the high-flying, fast, and scary for the rest of us rides at the amusement parks.

He has also been getting into EVERYTHING! Before cooking dinner tonight I made a point of going out and finding 5 yard sticks to insert in my various drawer handles to try and keep him out of things a bit. I have stepped on a few too many of my kitchen utensils that he had pulled out of our drawers and I was worried about the safety of our china that we keep in our purple buffet cabinet. I guess I need to be concerned about things that are close to the edge of the table as well. Right before dinner he reached up and yanked Jared's placemat off of the table along with the plate and silverware. Nothing broke and there wasn't any crying from the surprise, but I don't think that's the last of the shenanigans that we will see!