Monday, February 06, 2006

New Hairstyle for Einar





Now that he has hair, Einar is venturing into the world of crazy hairstyles. Tonight after dinner I styled his hair into a pretty cool mowhawk. During dinner he had smeared so much sweet potato, bread, and yogurt into his hair that I had to scrub his head with a wet wash cloth several times to clean him up and after I was through, his hair was damp and just asking for some attitude. I don't think he really knew what I had done to his hair, but I hope he'll appreciate the pictures in the years to come!

Today we woke up and went to the park after breakfast instead of Einar going back to bed right away. The sun was shining and we met up with some other kids and moms to swing and play in the sand. Einar left the park with sand on his chin from trying to eat it. He also really enjoys the baby swings.

No comments: