Sunday, February 05, 2006

Veggies and Coronado



It's been awhile since I've updated the blog. No excuses, just haven't been taking many pictures or keeping up with my updates. I'll try harder this week.

The past week was the first week that Jared spent in Coronado learning about marine navigation and small boat raids. For three weeks, he'll be gone Monday thru Friday and home on the weekends. Then we'll have a week of normal and then it will be back to Coronado. It makes for long weeks for all of us.

On Friday, Lynn and Dennis came into town and joined Einar and I when we went down to pick Jared up and have dinner with him in Coronado. They stayed until this morning when they headed out for a Death Valley Elderhostel. They'll be back on Friday to celebrate Einar's birthday on Saturday. Mom and Dad will also be coming down on Thursday for the first birthday. Don't worry, I will take pictures on Saturday.

The vegetable picture is from last Tuesday. Einar and I pick up our CSA (consumer supported agriculture) basket on Tuesday afternoons.

Now it's bedtime for all of us. Einar has recovered from his ear infection and I've just about kicked my bug as well. I think sleep will probably help me finish it all. Jared just went down to bed since his alarm is set for 4am. I think I'll follow. Good night.

No comments: